Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Washington Both Blows And Sucks (And Not In The Good Way)

I don't think I've ever done this before, in over 1,100 posts, but I'd like to offer up this video clip and then lets you guys make some comments on what you think about it. Then I'll comment on it afterwards. For those not really up on politics, the man at the podium is White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, and the two people questioning him are NBC's Chief White House Correspondent, Chip Reid, and columnist and Washington legend, Helen Thomas. The debate here is mainly whether the White House is being as open, forthcoming and transparent as it had promised to be during the campaign. Take a look...



So what did you think of that? Were the questions fair? Were Gibbs' answers enough? I will post my thoughts on this once there are 10 coherent comments, even if left anonymously, which I normally don't like, but will accept because of the paranoid nature Internetians...

We taped a new Six Pack today, will let you know when it's up...

No comments: