Friday, July 03, 2009

One For The Price Of Ten


Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I've had a girl in this position. But, before we get to that, now that there are ten comments on the previous post I can comment on it myself.

First off, all your comments were pretty on the money and hit every angle that the clip warranted. Since you guys took most of the words out of my mouth, I will just say that it seems to me that Robert Gibbs is a smug, entitled prick who thinks he can laugh off legitimate questions, and the media is just catching on to the fact that just because you smile doesn't mean you are nice. Obama better hope they never fully pick up on this cuz he is 90 percent teeth in his interviews.

I respect Chip Reid and Helen Thomas for calling the White House out on this pre-selected nonsense, not that it is anything new. And shame on Gibbs for blowing off Helen Thomas as if she is some old loon who doesn't know what she is saying. She has more experience and wisdom in her little toe than he has in his whole body.

And to think I was once a young Political Science major who wanted to be part of that lunacy. I think it's much better from this side of the isle.

So, as for the picture above, in case you don't know, that is Meghan Fox, from the new Transformers movie. In an interview about the movie she talks about how she didn't really get a chance to act, because the movie is all about the robots and the explosions and special effects. Well, thank you for that insight, Meghan. Maybe that's why the movie is called TRANSFORMERS, and not "Shia And Girl Run Around Screaming A Lot." And frankly, you should consider yourself lucky that the movie wasn't really about acting, something you can't seem to do. Oh, and while I'm at it, enough with the botoxed-lips, soon enough you're gonna be more fake than the robots themselves.

Look at me today, attacking the White House Press Secretary and an actress we'll all forget about in a year in the same post. Controversy people!

Speaking of the TF movie, it actually really sucked, and was the offical signal that I am no longer 15 years old. Of course, I probably should've realized that about 18 years ago, but I've always been a slow learner.

I think that's it for today. Have a good 4th of July weekend, everyone. And remember not to hold the firecrackers for too long once you light them. Trust me, I know that the hard way. One of those "slow learner" things...

No comments: