Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Bill Clinton was on Letterman last night. Man, I really wish that guy was still President. There is something so calmly cool about him, like he knows something really important, and he just gives us enough information so we don't go crazy. That's in stark contrast to Mr. Bush who clearly knows nothing and keeps us all afraid all the time so we don't call him out on it.

The American basketball team got crushed by the Italians yesterday, marking the first time that an American team has lost in this competitions since pros have been used starting in 1992. Some people are saying the Americans are at a disadvange because of the zone defense played in Europe and that theEuropeans are better outside shooters. That may be true, but I think that this specific loss to the Italians might've had something to do with Tony Soprano brandishing his gun while sitting courtside.

Ellen Cleghorne, who was on Saturday Night Live when it was actually funny in the mid 90's, will be on both shows this Saturday at the Comedy Company.

Terror levels are up here in NYC. I don't know about you guys, but everytime they up the terror level I just walk around with one eyebrow a little higher than the other. That makes people think I'm crazy.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the terror level, but people don't ask me for directions when I do that.

Tucker Carlson, the right-wing, bow-tie wearing dork on CNN is a right-wing, bow-tie wearing dork.

Why do I keep getting random Instant Messages from girls who want to show me their webcams? It's so sad that teen girls are so lonley.


No comments: