Sunday, August 01, 2004

Went to my 10th High School Reunion on Friday night. That's right people, it was only 10 years ago that I was a pot-smoking, video-game playing, Sportscenter watching kid. Oh wait, that was yesterday, too. Anyhoo, it was a great time as I expected. Got to see lots of old random people and, more importantly, got to see how many of the guys I have more hair than.

The people it was best to see were moslty from Alice P. Willits Elementary School. I was a real stud back then and it was good to see all the people who remember me as said stud.

In career news, I taped VH1's "Awesomely Badder Girls" on Friday. I was quite hilarious if I do say so myself, and it airs sometime in September. Also, using the latest makeup techniques I looks hot as hell. I woulda even done myself.

I'm looking forward to the Republican Convention coming to town in a few weeks because it'll be fun to do some political material in that atmosphere. I will, of course, be wearing a bullet-proof vest on stage because as we all know, most Bush supporters are gun-toting lunatics.

Speaking of the convention, President Bush is going to outline his intelligence plan on Monday. The report is entitled "We Don't know Much."

El Duque is the best starting pitcher for the Yanks right now. What year is this?

I don't like M. Night Shyamalan. I don't know why, but I don't.

Correction to recent entry: Turns out that Steven Spielberg, not Robert Zemeckis will be doing the new Transformers movie. Steve, if you are reading this I wouldn't mind seeing some Transformers v. Velociraptor action.

Yea, I call him Steve.

Nicholas Cage married a 20 year old former waitress. Didn't he do a movie about that a few years ago?


No comments: