Friday, June 18, 2004

Well, finally all this Reagan stuff has passed over. Last week was just a giant80's reunion, wasn't it? George Bush Sr., Magaret Thatcher, I'm pretty sure I saw Mr. Drummond sitting in the pews.

The one guy I felt bad for during the whole funeral was Gorbachev. I mean there he is sitting there while everyone gets up and talks about how Reagan stood up to evil and faced it down, an obvious reference to the USSR and the Cold War. At one point Gobachev elbowed the guy next to him and whispered, "Do you think they're talking about me?"

So last night I'm walking down the street and I see a green minivan with a ton of smoke coming out of it, but no fire. I get a little closer to look and the windows are tinted but it looks like a guy is inside. The smoke smelled kinda funky so I walked away. Then, because Bush keeps telling us to be vigilant, I decided to call 911 and tell them about the smoking truck with the tinted windows.

There were no major explosions last night so I guess that makes me a real American Hero.

John Kerry still hasn't picked a running-mate but whoever he chooses is basically a lame duck becaue he obviously wanted John McCain. That's why even I didn't accept his offer either.

No comments: