Thursday, June 10, 2004

I'm watching 2001: A Space Odyssey, right now. Truly an incredible movie especially when you consider it came out in 1969. It's almost 30 years later and we still don't have true artificial intelligence. Well, except for John Kerry. He's a robot right?

The news has been dominated by the death of Ronald Reagan for the past couple days. I've decided that my favorite news anchor on cable news is Darrin Kagin on CNN. She's smart and hot. In no particular order, of course. Wolf Blitzer comes in a distant second. He's pandering and ugly.

Larry Bird thinks the NBA needs more white players. Maybe someone should remind him that black people are better at basketball.

White people like sports, we're just not very good at them.

Disney stopped Mirimax from distibuting Michael Moore's new documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11" so it got picked up by Lion's Gate Films instead. Apparently the Disney higher-ups didn't want to release a movie against the war and bashing GWB. Who woulda thought that Mickey Mouse was pro-war? Maybe we should've known when Disney renamed "It's a Small World After All" to "It's an American Colony and We Love Oil".

I beat Megatron in the Transformers Game on PS2 and thought I conquered the whole game only to find out now I have to go defend Cybertron against Unicron. First thought I need to collect at least 30 Minicons and I only have 24. A days work is never done.

Kick-ass shows continue to go on over at the Comedy Company. Don't believe me? C'mon down. And I don't like that attitude.





No comments: