Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Well, intelligence reports are now saying that al-queda is planning an attack this summer. Of course intelligence also said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's almost like President Bush and intelligence shouldn't be said in the same sentence.

I don't want to just Bush bash on this thing, because there is no way in hell I'll vote for John Kerry. He reminds me of Ben Stein playing the boring teacher in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". "Bueller? Bueller?

I'm now battling Cyclonus in Tranformers on PS2. He's pretty powerful and I've already injured both thumbs trying to beat him. Anyone have any tips?

More great shows this week at the Comedy Company. We're really pushing each other to get better every night. People are picking up on the interactive style of comedy that we're bringing to the table. Now we just have to figure out the next step, whatever that is.

Did you see that block Tayshaun Prince had on Reggie Miller the other day? It's always sad seeing an old player unable to do things like he once could. Much like watching Rodney Dangerfield on The Tonight Show last week.

That was uncalled for, I apologize.

He couldn't remember any "I get no respect" jokes. Just sad.

I'm working on my one-man show but I really need a director. You interested?




No comments: