Friday, May 21, 2004

John Kerry has flip-flopped once again, this time on his abortion stance. I find Kerry so pandering that I might just have to vote for the retarded man in the White House to remain President for another four years. Not that I have anything against retarded people.

The Nets lost game 7 to the Pistons last night thus ruining my prediction for the NBA Finals. I guess I'll have to turn to the WNBA now.

Ha.

More torture photos being released today according the the Washington Post. You can view all the pictures online at www.hotiraqisoldiersbeingtortured.com, or their sister site, www.americansoldiersgonewild.com

I put a craw fish in my fish tank and he has systematically eaten or mauled vietually every other fish in the tank. I hate him and yet I don't want to break his claws off, as the guy at Petland told me to do. Maybe I'll just eat him. Anyone know a good way to cook craw fish?

Watching Caddyshack 2 right now. Chevy Chase used to be so good. If they really didn't want kids to to drugs they'd show his early career vs. his career now to show what cocain can do to people.



No comments: