Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hideki (Insert Something That Rhymes with Hideki)

It's only the fifth inning of game 6 of the World Series, but seeing as the Yankees lead 7-1, I'm gonna say that the Yanks will win their 27th World Series in about an hour from now. I'm also gonna say that in about an hour and five minutes from now people will vandalize random cars and stores and burn garbage cans throughout NYC.

Prove me wrong, drunken Yankee fans, prove me wrong!

One guy who won't be proven wrong, at least tonight, is Yankee designated-hitter Hideki Matsui, who has 6 RBI's already. I'm guessing sushi places all over NYC will have specials in honor of him tomorrow. At least the ones that aren't destroyed in the celebratory rioting.

Prove me wrong drunken Yankee fans, prove me wrong!

Alright, that's it for now, I'm gonna go get some orange juice for the morning. Hmm, maybe I should put on my bullet-proof vest in case the celebrating has started early.

Prove me wrong drunken Yankee fans, prove me wrong!

No comments: