Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West: Douchebag or Tool?

I'm not gonna give Kanye West the satisfaction to write about what he did to Taylor Swift since every other website on the planet is doing so, instead I will pose a profoundly impactful question...

Do you think it's at all possible that Kanye and/or MTV/NBC execs planned his outburst knowing that he was a guest on The Jay Leno Show debut the very next night and that it would generate all the publicity that it has?

Just a crazy thought.

I know, I know, network execs could never do something so dubious to a nice, sweet country girl like Taylor Swift, but I just throw these things out there.

Oh, and I did watch few minutes of the Leno Debacle (that's what I will refer to it as for now on), and it was quite awful. Though on a positive note, to paraphrase Joan Rivers, it's an excellent sleep-aid.

On that note, go download episode 15 of the Six Pack, all ya gotta do is click here...

No comments: