Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gender Confusion


This woman, or man, or perhaps little of both, South African track star Caster Semenya, is being investigated for being a man pretending to be a woman. Seems to me you would try a little harder than this picture indicates if you were really trying.

Right, right? Am I right, people? Is this thing on?

The best quote about this story from the piece I just read comes from South African team manager, Phiwe Mlangeni-Tsholetsane (pronounced just as it's spelled), who said, "We entered Caster as a woman and we want to keep it that way."

Well, that sounds convincing, doesn't it?

More in one minute (literally), as I just saw the most ironic picture ever but can't figure out how to put two pictures in one post. Hey, I'm a comedian not a computer programmer...

No comments: