Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DJ, Comic and Palin

First off, thanks for those who commented and e-mailed their condolences about Josh. His funeral is today, though I'm sure he would rather have you know that there are several parties being thrown in his memory out in Long Island and in NYC over the next couple days. E-mail me for more info if you are interested.

Since I also know that Josh wouldn't want me to leave that post as the first one for too long, here is an unaltered photo of the Palin family. The press didn't want you to know that Ben and I were distant cousins of theirs (for obvious reasons), but now that she isn't even governor anymore, we can finally share the truth.

You'll note that the picture is actually a screen capture from an iPhone. We are fiddling around with adding chapters to The Six Pack so that you'll be able to get right to your favorite segment more easily. This once again proves our slogan, "Ben and Dave: Working Hard For You."

No comments: