Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Top Six Pack


Yes, my zooming in and cut and paste skills could use some work, but let's focus on the positive here.

After a massive jump in subscriptions yesterday, Ben and Dave's Six Pack is now the number six audio podcast in all of iTunes Comedy. That also places us as the leading LGBT comedy show, and has Ben and I plotting all kinds of exciting future plans. Maybe we'll even get those fancy chairs than lean all the way back for when we're recording.

Anyway, as this all comes together, I just wanna thank all my loyal readers, and especially those of you who consistently comment here for keeping me going through all these years. The best is yet to come, but I can sense that something big is right on the horizon.

Wow, top six. I think I'm gonna spring on a large Jamba Juice today...

No comments: