Thursday, June 25, 2009

One Last Thrill(er)

According to several websites, Michael Jackson has done his last moonwalk.  I will pass on the jokes today (even though there will be hundreds told at comedy clubs around the country tonight) and instead say two things about Michael...

1.  I actually had a knock-off of his red Thriller jacket in 4th or 5th grade.

2.  I also had his video-game for the Sega Genesis, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.  Sure, the whole game was about him "saving" children from the bad guys, but I said I wouldn't make any jokes today, and I won't.

Okay, I better Beat It  before the jokes start coming...

(Note:  The joke I made on Twitter was more about news coverage than Michael Jackson.  And miraculously I got that in right before Twitter crashed because of this news.)

No comments: