Friday, June 19, 2009

Now That's What I Call A View

Finally got my MacBook back from the good people at Apple.  Had a nice discussion about the Trailblazers of the early 90's with the "genius."  He had pretty extensive knowledge of the team, though I think we both left knowing who the true genius is when it comes to Portland basketball info from 1990-1995.  Terry Porter was better than Clyde Drexler?  C'mon now.

Thanks go out once again to our fantastic graphics guy, Andy Diehl for the dreamy picture above.  It's just one in a series, so keep your eye out for more, though as far as I know this is the only of us as women.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

(Note:  I did not request to be Joy, it just worked out that way.)

The new Six Pack should be up later today.  Those of you who've got either the new iPhone, or downloaded the new 3.0 software update, may have noticed that you can now directly send the link to a friend as you are listening.  I highly recommend you all do this, though you don't have to send it to me, as I'm already a faithful subscriber.

Time to take the walk for a dog.  Wait, strike that, reverse it.

For a little Rubinville cred, what movie is that phrase from?  And no Googling, people.  I'll know it, if you do it...

No comments: