Monday, June 29, 2009

Ben And Dave: The Next Generation

Since I love keeping you abreast of things, the new episode of Six Pack was posted over the weekend. I'm sure you were listening to it while at the pool, BBQ, gym, parade, orgy or whatever else it is you did this weekend, but just in case, click away.

The new episode is actually a compilation of some of our So What, Who Cares? episodes combined with a couple new things thrown in. We wanted to give all the new listeners a chance to catch up on the stuff that they missed before the infamous name change went down.

My birthday weekend was really just perfect, between dinner with friends on Friday, dinner with the family on Saturday, and then brunch and the big parade yesterday. My folks got me a bike for my 33rd, which is the first one I've had since I was about 14. Carlos and I took a ride down the West Side Highway today which was tons of fun, even more fun than usual since I no longer have to hold a rope while wearing roller-skates as he bikes in front of me.

Actually, come to think of it, anyone need a used "drag someone behind you on a bike" rope? I'll let it go for free, you just have to pay shipping and handling, and wait 6-8 weeks for delivery...

No comments: