Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Top Ten

I haven't done this in awhile, so it is time for the Top Ten Google Search Phrases that people use to come to Rubinville.  Here we go...

1.  Dave Rubin
2.  Rubinville
3.  Dave Rubins
4.  Dave Rainbow
5.  Ducktales
6.  Cliff Robinson NBA
7.  Dave Rueben
8.  Governor Dave Rubin
9.  Farts
10.  Dave Rubin comedy

Oh, where to begin with this list?  Well, first off, it is nice that my name is bringing so many people here.  The old list usually had various celebrity names, Star Wars characters and CNN anchors.  So even if people are spelling my name wrong, I welcome them to Rubinville with open arms.

(That doesn't quite explain "Dave Rainbow", but I'll take it.  Oh, and just for the record, I am the Mayor of Rubinville, not the Governor.  This place is a city, not a state.  One thing at a time.)

Alright, gym time, I shall return today, promise!

No comments: