Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pepper in Some Salt

I just read an interesting article about some shocking health (or lack thereof) information at some of the biggest restaurants in the country.  Check it out here.

Personally, I am most upset about Chili's* being on the list because I love that place for some reason.  Actually, whenever Carlos and I are in a strange town (which happens often in this wacky life I lead), we try to hunt out the local Chili's.  After reading that their Smokehouse Bacon Triple Cheese Big Mouth Burger has 3,180 mg of sodium and 122 grams of fat, I simply don't know if I can go there anymore.**  Damn you, Yahoo Health!!!

*Strangely, this is the biggest Chili's logo I could find.

**No, I've never eaten that burger, I usually just go with a salad, but still...

No comments: