Friday, December 12, 2008

Where's the Inspiration?


As you've noticed, Rubinville has been lacking a certain something lately, namely posts. I've sat around a couple times trying to post as usual, but then nothing comes out. Or sometimes something comes out and I just delete it. Or sometimes I just write the whole thing in Mandarin, only to remember that most of you don't speak the language. Anyway, all this adds up to the lack of consistency that you've come accustomed to around here.

Blogging is a strange thing. Sometimes I need it just to get some creative juices out. Lately though, I've been in a really nice groove with stand-up and my podcasts, so blogging hasn't seem as necessary. That isn't it totally though, cuz there are plenty of times stand-up, podcasts and everything else is in the flow and I still am posting around here. So, I'm not exactly sure what it is.

It might have something to do with being only 10 posts away from 1000 and it has caused me to look back a little on how far we've come here and how much further there is to go. And when I say "we" I do mean you too, all the people who read my little musings and especially the ones who comment on them.

Soooo, I promise, promise, promise and super-promise, to get back to regalar, full-time funny postings starting this Monday, December 15th.

And if I don't, I recommend you call 1(800)LAWYER...

(But seriously, I will.)

No comments: