Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McView

Cindy McCain is complaining that the ladies of The View were "picking their bones clean" when she and John McCain visited the show last Friday. While some of the interview might've been a little harsh (oh, poor presidential candidate getting asked tough questions), there were several moments that were really fantastic. One of those moments was this, when Joy Behar looked John in the eye and said this...



Pretty great, right? When do politicians ever get called out on their bullshit? Not only that, but she actually asked the question in a deferential way, and even her voice changed, as if to say, "I liked you, what happened?" Cindy McCain can go suck an egg if she thinks that was too hard of an interview.

I've don't think I've ever used "suck an egg" before. It just felt right there.

Speaking of sucking eggs, I think I'm gonna make some. Be back later...

No comments: