Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympic Fever


I have to admit that besides the five minutes of mens basketball that I've watched, I haven't caught any of this years Olympics. That was until last night, when I watched the girl above, Shawn Johnson, win gold on the balance beam. It was really quite impressive, and I think I'm gonna have to find a beam and start practicing for 2012.

Those of you who are Olympic aficionados will note that there is no longer a mens balance beam event in the Olympics. Starting today, however, I will make it my life's work to get it back into the games.

That replaces my life's work so far which has been finding new and innovative technologies to help make people laugh while being environmentally sound.

Gonna head out for a run and then have therapy this afternoon. Anyone got an issue for me to discuss?

No comments: