Monday, August 04, 2008

My Obstructed View


I just found out today that the ladies of The View will be off for the rest of August.

(Insert shock and panic sounds.)

As some of you may remember, I run at the gym basically everyday while watching the show. Though I often just watch Hot Topics since I don't wear womens bathing suits or need a vagina tightening, the show still makes my run manageable. Now, without it, I don't know what I'm going to run through. I could watch Sportscenter on ESPN, but without basketball my attention span isn't that great.

Recommendations will be gladly accepted, but please keep in mind I'd like to run from 10 am - 12 noon, eastern time. Thank you very much.

Oh, and if you yourself need a vagina tightening, try finding last Wednesday's episode on YouTube...

No comments: