Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Gorilla Time

My Congo sources are reporting that 125,000 western lowland gorillas have been spotted in a swamp in the northern part of the country. How is this relevant to Rubinville? Not at all, but it's just a really, really, really slow news day.

And also, most people like gorillas and gorilla related stories.

This Brett Farve story continues to get weirder as he actually reported to Green Bay training camp yesterday. I'm not sure if the 20-million to stay retired offer is still on the table for Brett, but I am still taking offers for my retirement. C'mon people, a Nintendo Wii with a couple games might seal the deal.

Will be back this afternoon once there is more news out there. Unless a Wii magically shows up at my door, but I won't hold my joystick...

No comments: