Monday, August 25, 2008

Democrats Do Denver

My source were right, and Joe Biden was chosen as Barack Obama's running-mate. I like Joe a lot, and think he'll make an excellent campaigner and potential VP. And somehow, I don't know how, but somehow, the hair plugs will work to his advantage.

The Democratic Convention is underway in Denver. I am flicking the channels between the three major cable news channels as there is a group of children singing the national anthem. Interestingly, CNN and Fox News are showing the kids singing while MSNBC has Chris Mathews talking over them.

Maybe MSNBC (third in the ratings) is going for a new slogan. MSNBC: Making Fox News Look Good.

Speaking of MSNBC, can someone wipe the spittle off of Chris Mathew's mouth? The guy loves politics so much he is literally salivating. I'd bet his wife probably has to talk about Obama to help him get a boner.

Yea, I just said boner. When's the last time you heard someone say it?

Oh, now Senator Barbara Boxer is speaking to Chris. Looks like she just got freshly Botoxed. I'm talking Nancy Pelosi-style Botoxed. Is there anything hotter than freshly Botoxed politician? I think not.

More powerful political insight tonight...

No comments: