Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Inspiration


In case you missed it, something magical happened last night at Yankee Stadium. Josh Hamilton, pictured above, who has a long history or drug and alcohol problems, hit an amazing 28 home-runs in the first round of the Home-Run Derby. I actually turned on the TV just as he was in the middle of the amazing streak and it was really one of those sports things that I will remember exactly where I was when it happened.

(I mention all this because I know how many drug addicts and alcoholics read Rubinville and I offer it up as a little inspiration. Come to think of it, I do always drink a Long Island Iced Tea when writing this. Is that a problem?)

The dollar has dropped to a record low today. Luckily, I don't have many of them, so it isn't a major problem.

(I mention this because I know many poor people read Rubinville and I offer it up as a little inspiration.)

Courtney Cox has just signed on to do three episodes of Scrubs. I swear I thought that show was canceled like five years ago.

Oh, this just in to the Rubinville Newsroom: Brett Farve is retiring...no he isn't...yes he is...no he isn't....yes he is...

No comments: