Monday, July 14, 2008

Classy!

In case you haven't seen the cover of the up coming New Yorker, there you go. I have no idea what the story will be about, but if they wanted to create buzz and get on all the cable new shows, I'm pretty sure that Obama in a turbin will do it. And is there anything hotter than seeing Michelle Obama fist-bump while holding an AK-47? I think not.

So, I know I had a slow week here at Rubinville last week and promise for a full 5-day posting this week. Unlike the Bush Administration I hold myself accountable for my errors. I also can eat a pretzel without blacking out.

Eddie Murphy's new movie Meet Dave debuted this weekend with a pathetic 5.3 million dollars. Does anyone else in Hollywood have a worse good to bad movie ratio? If you take out the late 80's his ratio drops even further, which is almost impossible.

Miss USA tripped once again at the Miss Universe contest last night. Believe it or not, it is the second consecutive year that Miss USA has done that. I can't figure out the exact link, but I know that this has something to do with rising gas prices.

Alright, lemme get my day started here. Remember, posts everyday this week. Feel free to spread the word amongst your family, friends and well-wishers...

No comments: