Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What's Love Got To Do With It?

Just watched Hillary kinda, sorta accept that Obama will be the Democratic nominee for president. She actually gave a pretty brilliant speech and it felt genuine and decent. Of course, as I flick between all the cable channels right now they are all sucking up to her, which is ironic because they have all blown Barack for the last six months. (And I say this as a Barack supporter.)

The Tina Turner picture, in case you weren't watching, is because they played, You're Simply the Best as she ended her speech. I don't think that I've ever mentioned this before on Rubinville, but I love Tina Turner. The surprises never end with me, do they?

As per commenter Hollback, tomorrow I will discuss Sex and the City, Indiana Jones, Seinfeld
and The NBA Finals. If that isn't the most conflicting blog ever, well, then I haven't heard of it...

No comments: