Monday, June 02, 2008


I'm heading to see Jerry Seinfeld do stand-up tonight at Madison Square Garden. This will be a rare time of me seeing stand-up and not performing, so I'm really looking forward to it. Do they still have a two-drink minimum for these things?

Seeing Sex and the City on opening night in Manhattan was truly an event. I haven't seen 400 women in one room all dressed like hookers, well, ever. Really amazing stuff.

The NBA Finals are all set, with Lakers v. Celtics for the first time since 1987. The Sega Genesis game Lakers v. Celtics was the first sports video game that really loved and if not for that game I would've spent much more time outdoors in 1991. Like most good things, it was a blessing and a curse.

The last two primaries are tomorrow and then Hillary can go out to pasture. With all the campaigning Bill has done for her it seems like he deserves a good BJ after this. I wonder who he'll get it from.

Alright, gotta get dressed for the show and I don't wanna look like a comedian. Hmm, where is my electric bow-tie?

No comments: