Monday, July 12, 2004

New video being uploaded to the site as I write this. It's funny, cuz no matter how good a set is, I always know I can do better, so it's hard for me to enjoy it after the fact. In that respect, doing stand up is like chasing the holy grail. I'm trying to attain this thing that I'm not sure what it is really, and I don't even know what I'll do with it when I find it.

Maybe I'll put in a call to Indiana Jones and ask him about that.

Isabel Sanford, Weezie, from "The Jeffersons" died today. Let's just hope she's moving on up.

KA-CHING!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week, don't forget to try the veal, its delicious.

Jeff Zucker, the genious in charge of entertainment over at NBC says that Fox has gone too far with their reality TV programming. He says that Fox is just ripping off NBC reality show ideas. Now, I don't watch any of those garbage shows on either network but I do know that if Jeff Zucker would get off his lazy ass and see what is going on in comedy clubs all over the country he probably wouldn't care what Fox is doing in the first place. How do network executives become charicatures of themselves so easily?

Got some new fish yesterday, marking the 5th full-restocking of the tank. I have high hopes for this bunch, especially the black telescope who looks like his eye is about to explode. I think he'll have just enough of a chip on his shoulder to accomplish some truly great things.

Anyone wanna join me in writing in "Bill Cliton" for President in November?



No comments: