Friday, July 09, 2004

Keep seeing the same commercial for Will Smith's new movie. "I, Robot". Looks pretty decent but if Jazzy Jeff is in there I'm going to kill someone.

So some special panel says that the government probably assesed the whole weapons of mass destruction thing wrongly. Good to see that we can still get news unrelated to John Kerry and John Edwards' hair.

Got some new video coming up in the next few days. X-Rated, of course.

My 10 year high school reunion is coming up at the end of the month. A couple of my old buddies have chosen not to go, but I checked the records and I am now 12-15 percent cooler than I was in high school so I defintely plan on making it.

The reunion is somehow connected with classmates.com and there is a section for you to post little notes with your RSVP to the reunion. One person, who's name need not be mentioned wrote this..."the majority of the Syosset High School people are assholes."

Sounds like that guy has his life on track, huh?

Drinking coffee as I write this after about a week off from the oh-so powerful caffiene. I feel high as a kite right now.

Though I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that Alf has a new talk show on Nick-at-Nite. I'm glad I've spent 6 years slowly refining and working my craft so that a ficticious alien from the 80's, who already had a sitcom, can now get a talk show. I'm so tempted to move to another planet and do that same shit.

No comments: