Friday, September 03, 2010

What's Wrong with this Picture?

You're looking at a screen capture from the front page of Yahoo! taken just a moment ago. Peruse it for yourself for a moment and then I'll check back in.

Peruse.

Peruse.

Peruse.

Ok, good.

Now, I'm sure you noticed the same thing that I did. Can you believe Perry dethroned Eminem? Did you even know he had his own throne? And somehow they put the Facebook football story before that? It's just so obviously the most important story on that list. There is clearly absolutely nothing else on that list that should be number one there. Absolutely nothing.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I'm off to go pick up some supplies like candles, tuna and a shot gun. You know, cause of the Perry/Eminem situation...

(Note: I was actually talking about the MASS EXTINCTIONS COMING SOON, just in case that wasn't quite clear.)

1 comment:

Barry said...

Damn! I thought for sure it was that anyone was giving a rat's ass about football, West Virginia, and environmentalists. Wrong again!