Thursday, April 15, 2010

There's Nothing To Fear But No Rubinville


I have to thank you all for the tweets, Facebook messages and e-mails regarding the 24-hour shutdown of Rubinville. Actually, I didn't even realize it was down until people started contacting me, so you guys really helped me out. I even thank the person who e-mailed to say that it was nice that I finally quit.

Not just yet, buddy!

Turns out we had a minor problem due to a nuclear explosion at the small island where we keep the Rubinville servers. I'd say more, but it's probably best you just know what you know and we leave it at that.

More this afternoon, I gotta get some of this radiation off my shoe...

3 comments:

Barry said...

Yeah, there's nothing more frustrating than stepping in a big steaming pile of radiation then trying to get it off of your shoe.

Hal said...

A couple of tablespoons of baking soda mixed with a half-cup of club soda does wonders for removing radiation from shoes and clothing...
Hugs, Heloise

Anonymous said...

But with radiation you get that lovely chartreuse glow. ;-)