Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Two Men and a Boat


That's Ben and I during our Friday night, first-ever, live Six Pack, aboard the Liberty of the Seas. The theater sat an amazing 1,400 people (hard to believe on a boat), and I'd say about 90 percent of our group was there to laugh and have a good time. For reasons too convoluted to explain, I actually came out in red high-heels, but somehow there is no photographic evidence of it, at least from what I've been sent, so far. (I probably should count my lucky stars for that.)

We've incorporated much of the live show in Six Pack #25, which you can listen to by visiting our website or just clicking here.

I must say that the hardest part of not being on a cruise after a week of being on one is returning to a non-buffet lifestyle. I had pizza for dinner last night and so wanted to finish it off with some baked beans and a waffle...

No comments: