Thursday, October 01, 2009

Only in NYC

My morning started in a bizarre fashion, with a trip down to Wall Street. Generally comedians aren't allowed on Wall Street, especially early weekday mornings, but I was able to navigate through the suited bankers quite well. Why was I going to Wall street, you ask? Well, I don't want to get too deep into the specifics, but let's just say I don't think that people in suits are the only one's who deserve a bailout.

Anyway, I was on my way back uptown and I snapped this image while on the subway. In case you can't tell, it is of two banker-types standing behind a Mexican guy singing and playing the guitar. I gave the Mexican guy 50 cents and the bankers a nickel each.

Ben and I are interviewing Jenni from Bravo's Flipping-Out in a few minutes and then I'll be back with more later. Don't worry, I know I owe ya one for yesterday...

No comments: