Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Row View

Being big-time podcasts does have its benefits, such as yesterday, when Ben and I were seated in the first row of the audience at The View. Special thanks to my friend Tom Kelly, the warmup comedian, who gave us a shout-out and had the whole crowd give us a round of applause.

Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to say hi to Joy and tell her about the new segment in honor of her that we debuted on episode 20 of the Six Pack, but Sherri came over and said hi which was really nice. I was gonna ask her to borrow a wig, but Ben said that'd be in poor taste.

We also were given juice and cookies before the show, which I thought was just for VIP's like us, but then I noticed even people in the upper-tier got them, too. Good for them though, they must've been hungry after climbing those stairs to get to their seats.

So, that's it for my last time at The View before being a guest. Next time I'll be on the couch and with a fruit-basket, like all the guests get. (According to my inside sources.)

Perhaps more later, there's only one way to find out...

No comments: