Friday, June 05, 2009

Homer's Favorite Day

In case you didn't know, today (the first Friday of every June) is National Doughnut Day.  So get out there to your local doughnut shop and let your inner-Homer run wild.  I think I'll go with a Boston Cream and a Powder.  Then I think I'll wash them down with a chocolate shake at Krusty Burger.

The new episode of "Six Pack" should be up this afternoon.  As a little tease, I'll tell you that we interviewed YouTube sensation Davey Wavey.  You can check out his videos here.

I'm sure you all watched the Lakers maul the Magic in game one of The NBA Finals last night.  After sitting through the entire 25 point blowout, I have a new policy regarding basketball games for now on.  When the lead goes over 20 points I'm automatically turning to a DVR'd Home Improvement.*

Here's a utterly brilliant headline from this morning on FoxNews.com.  "S.C Mom Charged with Concealing 555 Pound Son."  

Do I even have to add more to that?

*No, I don't actually have Home Improvement DVR'd but for some reason that seemed like the right sitcom to choose.

No comments: