Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Hint...Of Lime

Alright, so I know I've been a little MIA here, mainly because of the apartment overhaul and cuz of "So What, Who Cares?".  Well, finally, the overhaul is complete, and the show with Ben is out in full-force.  So, I can get back to business here.  Just in time, too, because the head of the Board of Tourism has been making harassing phone calls to me every single night.

A bunch of you have been asking about the announcement that we made in Episode 5 about our name change.  We are, in fact, dropping the name "So What...", and renaming the show as of today.  (Listen in to Episode 5 to find out why.)  I should have new graphics up in a day or two, and your subscriptions on iTunes should remain the same.

So why the picture of the beers, Dave?  

It's a hint as to the new name.  Any guesses?*

*If I already responded to you and told you the name, please don't spoil it, just consider yourself very special.

No comments: