Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bracketology

2009 Mach Madness is about to start, so I've placed a very small bracket above, just in case you haven't filled yours out.  I actually haven't filled one out yet, either, but since President Obama filled his out on SportsCenter, I will just go with his picks.  (As if he has nothing more important to deal with.)

For the first time in school history, my alma mater, Binghamton University is in the tournament.  Unfortunately, they are playing NCAA powerhouse Duke, so it will probably be a quick exit.  My old school just getting in has rekindled memories of my college days, though most of them are fuzzy cuz of all the marijuana.*

*FYI, I majored in Political Science and minored in Bongology.

Alright, I shall return later to make up for my lack of posting yesterday.  Yes, I owe you one...

No comments: