Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Big Lizard

So, despite my rejuvenated and refreshed self, it has been a little hard getting back into the swing of things here in NYC.  I keep thinking about the beach, the pool, the sun, and this lizard, who I met right behind the apartment.  He was with a friend, an even bigger, greener lizard, but that guy scampered off before I could snap a good pic of him.

Speaking of animals, everyone is going bonkers over this chimp that mauled a woman.  The big rumor now I'm hearing is that the owner of the chimp gave it Xanax and wine before the incident.  Now, I'm not saying I would or have mixed those two things before, but they do kinda seem like the last combination of things that would make you maul someone.

If we were talking wine and weed, well, then that's a whole other story.  But apparently, this chimp stopped smoking weed after the Michael Phelps thing.

A headline right now on FoxNews.com reads, "Pope Tells Pelosi To Reject Abortion."  Wow, I can't believe the pope banged Nancy Pelosi.  Can you picture that?  Horrible, right?  I feel like her vagina is even botoxed.

Okay, I'm gonna take a Xanax, have a glass of wine and walk my lizard...

No comments: