Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You Mind-Bending Drugs

It was due to happen, and it finally did.  I have been sick all weekend.  It's my first time in a couple years (knock on virtual wood), and seems to be passing today, so it looks like I will survive.  NyQuil is really just fantastic, by the way.

Today is the Chinese New Year, which ushers in the Year of the Ox.  I've been racking my brain for an Ox joke, but I can't think of one.  It might be residual NyQuil complications, or maybe just that I didn't go to Oxford Comedy School.

Get it, Ox-Ford?  Oh yeaaaaa.

Hey, cut me some slack, I'm highly medicated.

Speaking of not feeling well, McDonald's has posted a rather incredible 80% profit increase in 2008.  There's nothing quite like a recession to fatten people up.

Speaking of fattening up, I sense a Number 4 in my future...

No comments: