Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodbye George

George just gave his farewell speech to the nation and I must say it was much smoother than the rambling, stumbling speech he gave to the press corps a few days ago.  He opined about hot topic issues, mainly 9/11 and freedom, and winked and smiled accordingly.  For someone that seemed mildly drugged, he read the whole thing off the teleprompter with barely a mispronunciation.  

So, I guess that's that Georgy-boy.  It's been something, to say the least.

According to FoxNews.com, Oprah hasn't given a dime to Obama's Inaugural Committee.  I wonder if it has something to do with the whole dry vagina thing she was talking about last week.

(That's what we call a call-back in the biz.)

A 22 year old girl is selling her virginity on Ebay, with the highest offer being 3.7 million dollars so far.  I could think of roughly 3.7 million better things to do with the money, but hey, I guess that's what makes the world go around.

I really like a nice Jarlsberg cheese.  Anyone else?

No comments: