Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Baaaaack

I have returned from my week in Dallas.  It was a great time being with Carlos' family and I ate Chick-fil-A three times.  Good stuff.

(Also, I was able to get out before the Cowboys lost, thus probably saving my life.)

Actually, I had never been to a Chick-fil-A before, but now I'm hearing a rumor that there is one somewhere near NYU downtown.  Sounds like an afternoon adventure for me.  Can anyone confirm this rumor? 

So, I go on vacation for a week and all hell breaks loose in the Middle East.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Barack is getting some heat for not speaking up more about what is going on over there but it seems to me that he is doing the right thing as we only have one president at a time.  Sure, it's hard to believe that president is still George, but according to my research, it is true.

Amazingly, the 998th post here on Rubinville.  I'm gonna post one more time before the new year, thus my post on January first will be the 1000th.  That has a nice ring to it, right?  Also, I have some new ideas and plans for the site, I'll tell ya more about them in the 1000th.

Alright, that's it for now, I know this wasn't a hilarious post, but just you wait til 999...

No comments: