Friday, December 19, 2008

Chicago (Not The Musical)

Embattled Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich said today that he is innocent and will not resign from office.  "I will fight, I will fight, I will fight until I take my last breath," he said at a news conference today.  Then, in a bizarre twist, he tried to take his last breath but his tongue got stuck between his lips.

It's been a snowy day here in NYC as well as much of the country according to the good people who monitor such events.  Believe it or not, when it snows I wear the same Timberland boots that I got all the way back in the 9th grade.  Actually, that reminds me I need to copy my homework from a nerd before 7th period math class.  

(That was not an anti-nerd statement.  I was once a nerd and know full-well that they are people, too.  And as such, often very useful to us now cool people.)

Alright, that's it for me.  I've got a little more Chrismukah shopping to do this weekend and find some time to make a couple people laugh.  If only I could combine those two into one spectacular event.  Hmm...

What's the deal with Circuit City, people?  Isn't that just the worst store ever?  Am I right?  Am I?  Is this thing on??

Have a good weekend, everyone...

No comments: