Monday, December 08, 2008

Another Series Down

If you haven't been watching already, it's probably a little late to tell you to catch the series finale of Boston Legal tonight.  I've only been watching it for the last three seasons (out of five), but I have to say it has been funny, irreverent and probably the most underrated show on TV.  The cast, with actors like William Shatner, James Spader and Candice Bergen were all perfect in their roles and they even made time for fit in guest starts Tom Selleck, Parker Posey, and most importantly Betty White.  

I will miss the offices of Crane, Pool and Schmidt, though I will keep them in mind if I am ever arrested after a bad comedy show in Boston.  

So, yes, I cannot deny that it has been slow around Rubinville lately.  Bailouts, terrorism and a recession clearly have led to a lock of posting.  I have been searching the city for some inspiration though, and I can sense it bubbling.

I must have some kind of lotion for that...

No comments: