Monday, September 15, 2008

May The Dork Be With You

Few people know this, but Darth Vader actually had a secret apprentice, so secret, in fact, that the Emperor himself didn't know about him. Not only that, but even Star Wars fans such as myself didn't even know until the last few months when the story for the new Force Unleashed video game was leaked on the internet.

I just returned from pre-purchasing the game over at Game Stop, where I can go tonight at midnight and pick up my copy for my brand new Wiiiiiiiiiii. Believe it or not, I have never lined up for a video game midnight release and to be quite frank, at my advanced age of 32, I'm a little nervous about the whole situation. That is precisely why I'm going to bring my old Nintendo Duck Hunt gun to stave off the nerds in case things get out of hand.

I will take a picture once the game is in my hand. May the force be with us all...

No comments: