Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Movie, It Was

You'll won't be surprised to know that I was literally the first person on line for the special premier of The Clone Wars. I don't want to give any spoilers about the movie but suffice to say it had a whole new look to the Star Wars universe, while maintaining the true Star Wars feeling. I'm still a little taken back by Jabba the Hutt's drag queen uncle, but somehow it worked.

Believe it or not, that wasn't a joke.

As for things in this universe, China has officially taken over the medal lead at the Olympics. Does it make me unpatriotic that I don't feel like rioting in the streets due to this information?

According to the census bureau, whites will not be the majority in the United States by the year 2042. Does it make me unpatriotic that I don't feel like rioting in the streets due to this information?

Will be back after breakfast and a riot...

No comments: