Monday, July 07, 2008

Rich Man's Logic


Hope everyone had a hot dog and fireworks filled weekend.

I had to follow up my last post about Rush Limbaugh with this brilliant quote from Gilbert Arenas, the Washington Wizards guard, who just signed a 127 million dollar contract the other day...

"What can I do for my family with $127 million that I can't do with $111 million?"

Ah, there's nothing like a rich athlete to put thing in perspective, right? Little does he know that it is that last 16 million that can really get you to the next level financially and spiritually. Too late for him though, the deal is signed and sealed.

The NYC tabloids are all abuzz with divorce stuff these days. I just read that Madonna's brother has said that her marriage "is from hell." Keeping with the theme today, can you imagine how much money it must cost to have a wedding in Hell? And not only the cost, but then all your family and friends have to get there. Worst destination wedding ever.

Time go go get lunch somewhere within my budget. Chipotle here we come...

No comments: