Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Petrillo Power

So, I have to mention the incredible amount of e-mails/texts/MySpace and Facebook messages that I got about Estelles' death. You really would've thought I was related to her, or at least worked at Shady Pines for a summer or two. Anyway, thanks to everyone who wrote to me. That is except for the person who wrote "....at least it wasn't Bea."

Never!

In other big Hollywood news, Christian Bale, batter known as Batman, apparently assaulted his mother and sister. Strange, I could've sworn that Batman's mother was murdered alongside his father in a back alley after a night at the theater many years ago.

Hurricane Dolly is hitting Texas as we speak. Why do I have a feeling that President George will have the National Guard prepared a little more quickly for this one than Hurricane Katrina?

We're getting closer to the new version of Rubinville. The project has been delayed a couple times mostly because of the rising prices of raw materials and crude oil. However, the federal government has decided to help us out a bit and I think we'll be up by the end of the week.

Bagel time for Dave...

No comments: