Thursday, May 29, 2008


I'm sure most of you have heard about this already but Dunkin' Donuts has pulled an ad featuring Rachel Ray because of a scarf that she wears in it that has made some ring-wing wackos to imply that she is a terrorist sympathizer.

Where to begin with this one? I suppose with an obvious joke about if you ate her lasagna and then had a cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee that you would have a major explosion in the toilet.

I think that's more than enough on this topic. Plus, we all know she isn't a terrorist. Martha Stewart, yes, but not Rachel Ray.

So, yes, we are working on an all new design for Rubinville that should be up in a few days. We're just finishing up some electrical work and letting the paint dry before we show it off.

Now excuse me, I'm off to get a cup of terror-related iced-coffee...

No comments: