Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Just got back from 5 days in Chicago. Wrigley Field was the main highlight, that place really is a throwback to another era in baseball. Unfortunately, the Cubs lost, and i think the guy next to me had a bit of a gas problem. That might have had something to do with the 6 Chicago-Style hot dogs he ate.

Flying on an airplane during turbulence is the only time I directly talk to God.

On Sunday night I caught Alien v. Predator. I can;t really tell you anything about the plot of the movie, but there were just enough explosions and green blood and sliced heads to make it worth while. Interestingly, AVP as it's known, was the number 1 movie of the weekend. That comes on the heels of Freddie v. Jason doing surprisingly well too. I wonder how many of these movies they can pit againt each other, like Forest Gump v. The Ladies of the Joy Luck Club, or Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man v. DeNiro in Awakenings.

USA lost to Puerto Rico in Olympic Hoops the other day. For the last time, I'm available guys. I'm more of a natural point guard than Iverson or Marbury.

Speaking of Marbury, he is by far the most over-rated player in NBA history.

Governor Jim McGreevey of New Jersey is gay. That probably explains why NJ has no sales tax on clothes.

State University of New York at Albany was just ranked the number 1 party school in the country. I went to the State University of New York at Binghamton, during which time my dorm room was ranked as #2 pot smoking room in the country.

They guys 2 doors over smoked A LOT of pot. They had a real problem.

American Idol is auditioning people in Washington, DC today. I'm glad I have spent 6 years reworking and retooling and redifining my craft while Simon Cowell can tell some semi-retarded person that he won't make it.

Back to comedy tonight after my 5 day break. I feel refreshed, reinvigorated and rejuvinated. Now if I only knew a good joke.

No comments: